The Electoral Commission

The independent body which oversees elections and regulates political finance in the UK

Section menu

How do I change my address on the electoral register?

If you've changed address and need to update your details on the electoral register, you will need to re-register at your new address.

In England, Scotland and Wales, you can do this online at

In Northern Ireland, visit the Electoral Office for Northern Ireland website for more information.