The Electoral Commission

The independent body which oversees elections and regulates political finance in the UK

Section menu

Where can I get a copy of the registration form in an alternative format or in another language?

You can get a copy of the electoral registration form on CD, on a British Sign Language video, in Braille, in large print and in various languages from the Electoral Registration Officer at your local authority. You can find their contact details by visiting and typing in your postcode.