Panel Pleidiau Seneddol
Bydd y dudalen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg cyn gynted â phosibl. Cysylltwch ag Ymgynghorydd yr Iaith Gymraeg os oes angen y dudalen hon arnoch yn Gymraeg ar frys.
On this page you can find out about the Parliamentary Parties Panel (PPP).
The PPP's remit is to submit information to us about matters affecting political parties.
It was established by the same Act of Parliament that created The Electoral Commission.
Parliamentary Parties Panel members
The panel is made up of a representative from each of the parliamentary political parties that have two or more sitting MPs.
In the current Parliament there are eight such parties: Labour, Conservative, Liberal Democrats, Democratic Unionist Party, Scottish National Party, Plaid Cymru, Social Democratic and Labour Party and the Ulster Unionist Party.
The PPP meets quarterly, but with the option to vary frequency if necessary.
Parliamentary Parties Panel meeting minutes
- PPP minutes 6 December 2016 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 6 September 2016 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 23 February 2016 (PDF)
- Darllenwch ein llythyr i aelodau Panel Pleidiau Gwleidyddol San Steffan yn amlinellu ein barn ar gynnal isetholiadau ar yr un dyddiad â Refferendwm yr UE (PDF)
- PPP minutes 1 December 2015 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 13 October 2015 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 26 May 2015 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 26 March 2015 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 27 January 2015 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 7 February 2012 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 19 June 2012 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 11 September 2012 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 27 November 2012 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 8 February 2011 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 14 June 2011 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 13 September 2011 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 8 November 2011 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 16 February 2010 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 15 June 2010 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 14 September 2010 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 16 November 2010 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 20 January 2009 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 21 April 2009 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 23 June 2009 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 13 October 2009 (PDF)
If you require minutes for meetings that took place prior to 2007, these are available on request.
Please contact: Kairen Zonena, Secretary to the Commission Board
Tel: 020 7271 0604