The Electoral Commission

The independent body which oversees elections and regulates political finance in the UK

Section menu

We have received a donation what should we do?

You have to report donations of more than £7,500 given to the central party, and £1,500 given to an accounting unit, to us. More information on the reporting requirements for donations can be found on our Guidance for political parties page.