The Electoral Commission

The independent body which oversees elections and regulates political finance in the UK

Section menu

I am a member of a political party – how do I report a donation I have accepted to the Commission?

You should report a donation using an RD1A form. You can find more information on reporting donations and loans from our website - see our donations to other individuals that we regulate page.