The Electoral Commission

The independent body which oversees elections and regulates political finance in the UK

Section menu

I am an MP – how do I report a donation to the Commission?

You must report all donations and loans you accept to the Registrar of Members’ Financial Interests. We will then publish any relevant donations or loans.  But you must report any impermissible donations or loans directly to us.

See our guidance on the Donations and loans to Members of Parliament: a brief guide to permissible sources and reporting (PDF).