The Electoral Commission

The independent body which oversees elections and regulates political finance in the UK

Section menu

I think I need to register with you as a third party – how do I do this?

You need to register with us if you intend to spend more than £10,000 campaigning in England or £5,000 campaigning in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.

You can find guidance on how to register with us on our guidance for non-party campaigners page.