Results for London Show national results
Total valid votes: 1,751,026
Number of postal votes cast: 380,838
Number of proxy votes cast: 3,607
Number of rejected votes: 11,372
Table of detailed results
|Party / description||Total number of votes cast||Percentage of votes cast||Number of seats won||Elected members|
|British National Party||86,420||4.9|
|Conservative Party||479,037||27.4||3||Charles Tannock, Syed Kamall, Marina Yannakoudakis|
|Green Party||190,589||10.9||1||Jean Lambert|
|Labour Party||372,590||21.3||2||Claude Moraes, Mary Honeyball|
|Liberal Democrats||240,156||13.7||1||Sarah Ludford|
|No2EU: Yes to Democracy||17,758||1.0|
|Pro Democracy: Libertas.eu||8,444||0.5|
|Socialist Party of Great Britain||4,050||0.2|
|UK Independence Party||188,440||10.8||1||Gerard Joseph Batten|
|Yes to Europe||3,384||0.2|
|Independent - Alcantara||1,972||0.1|
|Independent - Cheung||4,918||0.3|
|Independent - Jananayagam||50,014||2.9|
|Independent - Rahman||3,248||0.2|
|Independent - Saad||1,603||0.1|
- Electorate: The number of electors eligible to vote at this election.
- Valid votes: The total number of valid votes cast.
- Postal votes counted: The total number of postal votes which went forward to the count after postal ballot verification.
- Proxies issued: The total number of electors who appointed proxies to vote on their behalf.
- Rejected ballot: The number of ballot papers which was declared invalid for one or more of the following reasons:
- the ballot paper did not contain the official mark
- where the voter had voted for more than the specified number of candidates
- where the ballot paper contained writing or a mark by which the voter could be identified
- where the ballot paper was unmarked or where it was unclear what the voter had intended
- (A ballot paper may also be rejected in part).