Results for Buckingham Show national results
Winning candidate: John Simon Bercow
Total number of votes cast: 49,499
Adjusted turnout: 64.46
Number of postal votes cast: 7,594
Number of proxy votes cast: 320
Number of rejected votes: 1,067
- J.S. Bercow, Speaker (47.3%)
- J.C.C. Stevens, Buckinghamshire Campaign For Democracy (21.4%)
- N.P. Farage, United Kingdom Independence Party (17.4%)
- F.P.S. Phillips, Independent (5.0%)
- D.V. Martin, Independent (2.6%)
- L. Mozar, British National Party (2.0%)
- C. Dale-Mills, Monster Raving Loony Party (1.8%)
- W.G. Howard, Independent (0.9%)
- D.P.R. Hews, Christian Party (0.8%)
- A. Watts, Independent (0.7%)
- S.J. Strutt, Cut the Deficit Party (0.2%)
Table of detailed results
|Candidate surname||Candidate initials||Party / description||Votes (no)||Percentage of votes won|
|Stevens||J.C.C.||Buckinghamshire Campaign For Democracy||10,331||21.4|
|Farage||N.P.||United Kingdom Independence Party||8,401||17.4|
|Mozar||L.||British National Party||980||2.0|
|Dale-Mills||C.||Monster Raving Loony Party||856||1.8|
|Strutt||S.J.||Cut the Deficit Party||107||0.2|
- Electorate: The number of electors eligible to vote at this election.
- Valid votes: The total number of valid votes cast.
- Postal votes counted: The total number of postal votes which went forward to the count after postal ballot verification.
- Proxies issued: The total number of electors who appointed proxies to vote on their behalf.
- Rejected ballot: The number of ballot papers which was declared invalid for one or more of the following reasons:
- the ballot paper did not contain the official mark
- where the voter had voted for more than the specified number of candidates
- where the ballot paper contained writing or a mark by which the voter could be identified
- where the ballot paper was unmarked or where it was unclear what the voter had intended
- (A ballot paper may also be rejected in part).