On this page you will find the contact details for our media relations team, including our offices in Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.
If you are a journalist and you have a query about the Electoral Commission, please contact the Media Relations Team on:
England, Great Britain or UK-wide issues
Billy Proudlock or Hannah Law on 020 7271 0704.
Email the team on email@example.com
Northern Ireland issues
Cahir Hughes on 028 9089 4023.
Sarah Mackie on 0131 225 0211.
Laura Ward on 029 2034 6810.
Out of office hours
Out of office hours press office (for media calls only): 07789 920 414.
This number is staffed from 6pm to 9am, Monday to Friday, and all day at weekends and bank holidays.
Other useful contacts
House of Commons Information Office (MPs expenses, register of member's financial interests, general information about the House of Commons): 0207 219 4272.
The Electoral Commission does not have a role in relation to electoral boundaries. Please contact the following boundary commissions:
- Boundary Commission for England: 020 7276 1102
- Boundary Commission for Scotland: 0131 538 7510
- Boundary Commission for Northern Ireland: 028 9069 4800
- Boundary Commission for Wales: 029 2046 4819
- The Local Government Boundary Commission: 020 7664 8530