Parliamentary Parties Panel
On this page you can find out about the Parliamentary Parties Panel (PPP).
The PPP's remit is to submit information to us about matters affecting political parties.
It was established by the same Act of Parliament that created The Electoral Commission.
Parliamentary Parties Panel members
The panel is made up of a representative from each of the parliamentary political parties that have two or more sitting MPs.
In the current Parliament there are six such parties: Conservative and Unionist, Labour, Scottish National Party, Liberal Democrats, Democratic Unionist Party, and Plaid Cymru.
The PPP meets quarterly, but with the option to vary frequency if necessary.
Parliamentary Parties Panel meeting minutes
- PPP minutes 6 December 2016 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 6 September 2016 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 23 February 2016 (PDF)
- Read our letter to members of the Parliamentary Parties Panel outlining our view on holding by-elections on the same date as the EU Referendum (PDF)
- PPP minutes 1 December 2015 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 1 September 2015 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 2 June 2015 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 3 March 2015 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 25 November 2014 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 9 September 2014 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 10 June 2014 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 4 February 2014 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 7 February 2012 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 19 June 2012 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 11 September 2012 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 27 November 2012 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 8 February 2011 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 14 June 2011 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 13 September 2011 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 8 November 2011 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 16 February 2010 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 15 June 2010 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 14 September 2010 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 16 November 2010 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 20 January 2009 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 21 April 2009 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 23 June 2009 (PDF)
- PPP minutes 13 October 2009 (PDF)
If you require minutes for meetings that took place prior to 2007, these are available on request.