About our Commission Board
Our Commission Board, made up of our Commissioners and Executive Team, meets regularly to talk about our plans and how we’re making them happen.
We publish the minutes of these meetings so you can understand more about what we do.
Publishing meeting minutes
We publish minutes once our commissioners have reviewed and approved them at the meeting after the minutes were taken.
We sometimes have to make redactions to the minutes, where we remove certain information. We make redactions if the information:
- will be published in the future
- relates to a policy that we are still developing
- is sensitive, because we have received it in our role as a regulator
- relates to enforcement actions
- could be sensitive for another reason
We make any redactions we’ve made clear, by including a summary. This summary will include either an overview of our redactions, or our reasons for redacting the information.