The Electoral Commission

The independent body which oversees elections and regulates political finance in the UK

Section menu

Registers of unincorporated organisations

Unincorporated Associations that donate more than £25,000 in a calendar year are required to register with us and report gifts in excess of £7,500.

Register of unincorporated associations making political contributions over £25,000

Below is our register of notifications from unincorporated associations making a political contribution that exceeds £25,000.

Register of gifts to unincorporated associations

Below is our register of recordable gifts to unincorporated associations which have made political contributions exceeding £25,000 in a calendar year.

Some unincorporated associations are also members associations and their donations and loans can be seen by searching our online database.

Political parties, campaigning and donations