Our publication scheme
The publication scheme specifies the categories of information that the Commission publishes and makes available to the public as part of our normal business activity.
The Electoral Commission has adopted the Information Commissioner’s model publication scheme and follows the definition document for non-departmental public bodies.
What we spend and how we spend it
Financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audit.
Who we are and what we do
Organisational information, structures, locations and contacts.
- Roles and responsibilities
- Our Views
- Legislation we cover
- Organisational Structure (PDF) - to be updated
- Appointments to the Electoral Commission
- Locations and contact details
What our priorities are and how we are doing
Strategies and plans, performance indicators, audits, inspections and reviews.
How we make decisions
Decision making processes and records of decisions.
- Annual Report
- Boards, committees and minutes
- Commission meetings
- Parliamentary Parties Panel
- Parties Panels for:
- Parliamentary Advisory Group
- Audit Committee
- Statutory reports on elections and referendums
- Policy and statutory reviews – consultation papers and final reports
- Consultation documents
- Enforcement action and sanctions
Our policies and procedures
Lists and registers
The services we offer
For electoral administrators (look up political event and find related links)
For candidiates or agents (look up political event and find related links)
For parties or campaigners
Leaflets, booklets and newsletters
- Forms and guidance
- Protocols for prosecuting authorities – hard copy only