Guidance and resources on how to comply with the rules on spending for candidates and agents at the local government elections in Northern Ireland
We have produced a document for people who want to know the basics about elections, the roles of different organisations and where to find more information.
If you are looking for guidance on standing for election in Northern Ireland please visit the Electoral Office for Northern Ireland website.
Candidate spending at Northern Ireland local government elections
This part covers:
- The types of election spending
- The regulated period
- What candidate spending is
- Managing candidate spending
- Splitting candidate spending
- Recording and reporting spending