Find out about what you can vote for at different elections in the UK.

Everyone in the UK has a local council and an MP who sits in the UK Parliament.

Depending on where you live, you may also be represented in the Northern Ireland Assembly, Scottish Parliament or the Senedd in Wales. There may also be a mayor for your area.

Your location:

We’re showing you content for . Select ‘change’ to choose a different location.