Non-party campaigners: UK Parliamentary general elections

When do you report donations?

Certain non-party campaigners must report donations both in the run-up to a UK Parliamentary general election, which we call ‘pre-poll reporting’, and after the election in the spending and donations return.

Registered non-party campaigners (unless they have declared that they will spend below the reporting thresholds) are required to report donations at three different times:

There are different reporting requirements in each type of report.

The following pages provide details on the different types of donation report and the respective requirements.

Last updated: 6 February 2024